Sweet Spot Training.Com & Sweet Spot Training Centre
Sweet Spot Training has designed this Policy to explain how we handle all Refunds for our clients who purchase products and register for services to Sweet Spot Training through the Internet and at the Sweet Spot Training Centre.
Sweet Spot Training maintains this website to promote products and services to visitors. This Refund Policy is designed so that you may understand our business practices for how we refund financial transactions made by clients and consumers.
Should you be dissatisfied with any product purchased at Sweet Spot Training or the Sweet Spot Training Centre, you may return it for a full 100% refund, within 30 days of purchase. All returns must be accompanied by your name, address, email address, phone number, a detailed, written explanation as to why you are returning this product and your proof of purchase showing the purchase date.
3. On-line Services
Sweet Spot Training will provide you with a full 100% refund within 30 days on all on-line classes and webinars that did not meet the claims made therein or fulfill your expectations. To request your refund, you must submit an email request that includes:
- Your name and email address
- The date of the class, webinar or service
- Details as to why you are requesting the refund, including how our service did not meet your expectations and or meet the claims made therein
- A copy of the proof of purchase
4. Sweet Spot Training Centre – Classes, Workshops and Training Sessions
The Sweet Spot Training Centre promotes small classroom sizes, to maximize your individualized learning therefore, cancellations made shortly before or on the scheduled day of the class directly impact the centre. The following is the return policy on class room training and workshops pre-booked:
- Cancellations made more than 4 weeks before the scheduled date will receive a full 100% refund
- Cancellations made 2 weeks and up to 4 weeks before the scheduled date will receive 50% refund
- Cancellations made less than 2 weeks before the scheduled date will receive no refund
5. Sweet Spot Training Centre – Cancellation of Classes, Workshops and Training Sessions
Sweet Spot Training and the Sweet Spot Training Centre will issue a full 100% refund on all classes cancelled by the centre. Sweet Spot Training.com and the Sweet Spot Training Centre are not liable for any costs incurred by clients as a result of cancelling classes, workshops, products or other services.
6. Contact Us
Sweet Spot Centre reserves the right to amend it’s Refund and Exchange Policy; a copy of the most current Refund and Exchange Policy will be posted on our website. If you have any questions about this Refund and Exchange Policy, you may contact us at: 1-888-394-8883 or email us at: learn (at) SweetSpotTraining (dot) com